‘St. Benedict’s is an ‘Outstanding Catholic School’ (Section 48, Nov 15)
Teacher required for January 2018
The Governors of St. Benedict’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a highly effective teacher to join our ‘harmonious community’ (Ofsted, July 2015). St. Benedict’s aims to inspire children to achieve their full potential within a nurturing learning environment. We are looking for a teacher with passion and motivation to join our wonderful school team. The role is class based.
The successful applicant will be:
- Committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school.
- An outstanding primary classroom practitioner and excellent role model for their team.
- NQT’s very welcome to apply.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Somebody with a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, happy and caring school community.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues.
- Happy and well-motivated children whose ‘behaviour is exemplary’. (Ofsted, July 2015)
- Excellent opportunities for your CPD.
visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 16.10.2017
St. Benedict’s is committed to safer recruitment practice and the safeguarding of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
How to apply
Application must be submitted using the CES application form which is available online from the link below and returned to Mrs J. Burford, Headteacher at
Lambourn Way, Lordswood, Chatham, Kent, ME5 8PU
Tel: 01634 669700