The Robert Napier School
First Avenue Gillingham Kent ME7 2LX
Phone: 01634 851157
Part time Cleaner Required ASAP
We are looking for an experienced cleaner to join our Cleaning team. The position will be part-time working for 30 hours per week (5 days – Monday to Friday 05:30am – 08:30am and 15:00pm – 18:00pm) This position is term time only, however there will also be an requirement for a deep clean during some of the school holiday periods.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated but also willing and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- You will be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning in your designated area.
- have a good standard of physical fitness due to the use of heavy floor machinery
- have a good standard of reliability
- The ability to be flexible would be an advantage for working over the whole school site.
- All staff are required to adhere to the health and safety at work act and COSHH regulations.
The successful candidate will be subject to suitable DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Details of the post and applications forms are available on the school website www.robertnapier.org.uk if you are interested or require any further information, please contact Miss K Freeborn, at the school. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted direct to the school.
Closing date for applications: 9am 16 October 2017, Interviews later that week.
The Robert Napier School is part of The FPTA Academies Trust, which is an equal opportunities employer – committed to safeguarding the welfare of all staff and students.