Full-time – Maternity Cover
Main Scale : M1-M6 £22,917 - £33,824
Location: The Academy of Woodlands, Woodlands Road, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2DU
The Academy of Woodlands is a community facility consisting of a Primary School, Children’s Centre, Special Needs Hub, Nursery, Sports Centre, Gymnasium and Arts Centre.
We are looking for:
- A Key Stage 1 Yr 2 Teacher (Maternity Cover)To join us in January 2018 The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, creative and a motivated classroom teacher
- Committed to high standards of achievement and behaviour management
- People capable of building strong partnerships with parents and the school community
- We can offer:
- A successful school with an established caring and friendly ethos
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- A committed and supportive governing body
- A range of unparrelled facilities
We encourage applicants to visit our school before the interview stage.
Applications are welcome from NQTs or more established teachers.
The Academy of Woodlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to enhanced CRB disclosure.
If you believe you have the skills required, please apply through the School Website https://cvminder.com/1710a93t or alternatively send a CV and letter of application to the Headteacher at the above address.
CLOSING DATE: 17th October 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: 19th October 2017
How to apply
Please apply through the website link provided, or alternatively send your Cv to The Academy of Woodlands, Woodlands Road, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2DU