Miers Court Primary
Job Title: KS1 Learning Support Assistant
Working Pattern: Term time 38 weeks per year
Fixed Term to July 2018 in the first instance
Working Hours: Learning Support Assistant – 30 hours per week
Salary: Learning Support Assistant - Grade D2 – 12-21
Actual Salary £10,709.00 -£13,376.00 per annum
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31st October 2017
Interview Date: Thursday, 9th November 2017
We are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our high calibre team as soon as possible. The role will entail working in a Key Stage 1 class with individuals and small groups in order to ensure that children have effective support to learn well.
Our ideal candidate will be:-
- Committed, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to make a difference
- Keen to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Passionate about raising the achievement of all children
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be an effective communicator with staff, parents and children.
We can offer you:-
- Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
- Supportive staff and parents
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn.
- Only those with the relevant experience and qualifications should apply.
- We are a successful 2 form entry school which has received a “Good” judgement from Ofsted.
- We provide a high quality learning environment for our children.
- The environment is important to every child’s learning and development therefore our commitment is to provide a bright, well organised and stimulating place for children to learn.
- We are on an attractive site with plenty of outdoor space.
- We welcome visitors to have a look around the school to see the children at work and play.
Please contact Mrs Denise Field, Office Manager, on 01634 388943 to make an appointment.More information about Miers Court Primary School can be found on our school website www.mierscourt.medway.sch.uk.
Miers Court Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
References will be taken up for those candidates short-listed for interview. The successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. We reserve the right to alter our interview dates and close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.Miers Court Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
- How to Apply
- Please apply online from the link below.