EYFS teacher required for September 2018
Employer: Riverside Primary School and Nursery part of Rainham Mark Education Trust
Location: Riverside Primary School and Nursery, St Edmund’s Way, Rainham, Kent. ME8 8ET.
We are a popular, mainstream school with two special provisions for Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Visual Impairment (VI). The key values our school community hold add to the success and inclusive nature of the school. These values are Enjoy, Achieve, Teamwork, Respect, Communicate, Independence and Resilience.
Due to the forthcoming expansion of the school, the Governing Body of Riverside Primary School and Nursery are looking to appoint a highly motivated primary school teacher to be part of our dedicated, committed and forward thinking team who are passionate about making a difference to children’s lives. Outstanding NQTs will be considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a qualified teacher who can demonstrate sustained, outstanding classroom practice and a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children
- Be able to use assessment and feedback effectively in order to plan a differentiated curriculum, leading to high levels of achievement for children who have diverse needs and interests
- To lead an environment which allows children to learn through play in both child initiated and teacher directed activities
- Be able to use their own initiative and creativity to motivate and inspire children, making memorable experiences
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues and children through modelling very high levels of professionalism, commitment and integrity
- Build strong relationships with parents/carers
- Have a secure understanding of early phonics teaching
- Have experience of the Foundation Stage curriculum and be able to plan learning opportunities inside and outside to meet the children’s needs
- Have good organisational and time management skills
In return, we can offer you:
- opportunities to develop practice across the primary sector
- amazing children
- a supportive, dynamic and fun staff team
- the opportunity to be at the forefront of a growing inclusive school
- excellent grounds and facilities
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS Check at the appropriate level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Visits are positively welcomed, telephone 01634 338700 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Noon on 2 March 2018, we reserve the right to close the application process early if enough applications have been received.
How to apply
An application form and supporting documentation are located on our website, see link below; Please return applications for the attention of the Headteacher, Miss Kim Williams.