We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Site Manager who will take pride in the management and maintenance of all aspects of our Expanding School at Saxon Way Primary.
The post is full time 52 weeks per year 37 hours per week.
To start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who will:-
- be systematic and take pride in your work
- be an excellent communicator
- Be able to work as part of a team and also independently
- have a sense of humour
- Experience in managing people
- have a broad range of maintenance skills
- have good Health and Safety and site knowledge
- have experience of buildings and grounds maintenance
- have an eye for detail
For an informal conversation about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact Sam Hunt Hub Operations Manager, SaxonWay Primary School at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to arrange a time.
Saxon Way is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children adn young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to suitable DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Closing date: 21st February 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 26th February 2018
How to apply
Please contact Sam Hunt Hub Operations Manager, SaxonWay Primary School at email@example.com for further information and to request an application form.