Headteacher Required for September 2018.
Due to the retirement at the end of this academic year of our Headteacher, the governors are seeking to appoint a dedicated, inspirational practising Catholic Head for our wonderful Group 2 School within the Archdiocese of Southwark.
We are offering you;
- An “Outstanding” School (Section 48 inspection January 2016). Rated good in all areas by Ofsted in 2014.
- A deeply committed staff and well established SLT.
- Enthusiastic parents (100% agreement that their children feel safe, make good progress, are well looked after and would recommend our school to other parents) Parent view postings until 25/01/18.
- Very well behaved and polite pupils. (Attendance figures well above national) -.gov.uk website.
- A supportive, friendly though challenging Governing Body.
- Excellent transport links (M2 & M20 motorways within 5 mins drive & HS1 available from Rochester Station with easy link to Eurostar services).
You will be offering us;
- An unwavering desire to support the distinctive ethos of the school, continuing to foster the strong, inclusive family feeling the school celebrates.
- A passionate approach to creative teaching, learning and innovation inspiring the staff to give the children the greatest outcomes possible for all talents and abilities.
- Commitment to strive to advance the already positive relationships between our parents, parish community, Diocese, LA and wider community. W
We actively encourage you to arrange a visit to our school. Please contact Claire Eastwood (school secretary) on 01634 404267 to arrange a suitable, mutually agreeable time.
Closing time & date for applications: Noon 23/02/2018.
Interviews: 13th & 14th March 2018.
Our school is firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and ensures that all staff shares this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard the children, consequently a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on successful applicants which will require an Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration form.
How to apply
Please contact Claire Eastwood (school secretary) for an application pack.
Phone: 01634 404267.