Calling all inspirational teachers and leaders!
The Primary First Trust is seeking to recruit phenomenal teachers and leaders to work within their Bexley, Medway and Kent schools across KS2, KS1 and the Early Years.
Are you ready to surround children with excellence?
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop and be invested in?
Are you looking for fast-paced and exciting career opportunities?
Are you looking to work for The Primary First Trust and would welcome a discussion about what opportunities might be available to you?
The Primary First Trust is a partnership of eight primary schools across Bexley, Medway and Kent.
Our schools are looking for:
- New and experienced class teachers and leaders with a passion for making a difference to children;
- Excellent practitioners who can deliver exciting and progress-focussed learning opportunities to children
- Ambitious and aspirational individuals who are committed to our shared values and who enjoy working in partnership with other schools, staff and children across the organisation
- Dynamic individuals who are looking for a clear career pathway and opportunities to develop themselves and others
Our partnership and our schools can offer:
- Payment across the summer holidays for NQTs
- Leadership opportunities
- Extensive professional development and support
- Opportunities to benefit from working in partnership
- A range of different school experiences
Applications welcome from NQT's, experienced teachers and senior leaders. In making a speculative application, you will need to specify what type of position you are looking for and in which locality. Our skilled HR Team will then work with you to arrange, in the first instance, an informal discussion with one of our talented Senior Leaders. If we have the right opportunity available for you, you will then be invited to an interview.
The Primary First Trust Bexley, Medway and Kent Hub Schools:
The Academy of Cuxton Schools (Medway)
Wayfield Primary School (Medway)
The Barnehurst Federation of Schools
Mayplace Primary School
Lessness Heath Primary School
Westcourt Primary School (Gravesham)
Interested parties are strongly encouraged to arrange to visit our schools prior to application. Please contact our main office to make arrangements for your visit or to discuss the posts available in more detail: 01474 565903 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit our Trust or school websites: http://www.theprimaryfirsttrust.co.uk/our-schools/
The Primary First Trust and the Bexley, Medway and Kent schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. We are committed to equality and diversity in the employment practice and service delivery.
How to apply
An application pack is attached to this advert and completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com.