Deputy Headteacher required September 2018
The Governors of St. William of Perth Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Catholic Teacher to the post of Deputy Head. The successful candidate will work with the Head teacher to lead this popular Catholic school on the next stage of its journey. The post will be class based for 0.6 weekly, supporting teaching and leadership across the school wherever our leadership need dictates and there will also be an expectation to lead a core curriculum subject.
The successful candidate will:
- Will be a committed Catholic with a clear vision of Catholic Education.
- Be an outstanding and inspirational classroom teacher with high expectations of pupil attainment and progress.
- Lead a core curriculum area.
- Work with the Headteacher to ensure the highest standards of behaviour.
- Have strong management and interpersonal skills
- Motivate, lead, mentor and support colleagues
- Be able to use own initiative.
We are able to offer:
- A happy, welcoming and friendly school team
- Well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- Dedicated, hard-working and supportive staff
- Commitment to support your continual professional development
- Close links with our Parish of St John Fisher
An application pack is available to you and we actively encourage you to arrange a visit to our school.
Please contact Claire Eastwood (school secretary) on 01634 404267 number to arrange a suitable, mutually agreeable time.
Closing time & date for applications: Noon - 20th April 2018
Interviews: 3rd May 2018.
Our school is firmly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and ensures that all staff shares this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the Headteacher ensures that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard the children, consequently a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on successful applicants which will require an Enhanced Check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
How to apply
An application pack is available for you to download from the links below. Please return your completed application form to the school - email@example.com