Leadershp Opportunity at St Margaret's at Troy Town part of The Pilgrim Multi Academy Trust
Post: Senior Leader with class responsibility (Would suit an experienced teacher looking to take the jump into leadership – willing to lead on whole school curriculum (a passion for Mathematics an advantage)
Start: Required for September 2018
Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to put children first?
The Pilgrim Multi Academy Trust is a small group of Church Schools who have established excellent cross-school relationships to ensure that our academies benefit from both the very best of remaining small whilst enjoying larger collaborations. All our schools are Ofsted graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’, offer a range of well-resourced sites, well-behaved children, supportive parents and excellent, high quality mentoring and professional development.
If this is the type of Trust that you would like to develop leaderships skills in, then come and visit us and apply to join our supportive team.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children;
- Inspire children to be resourceful, independent, creative and happy learners;
- Inspire and motivate staff to accelerate learning across the school.
- Be an enthusiastic team member who shares the vision and ethos of the school;
- Be effective communicators with colleagues, parents and children;
- Be dedicated to self-improvement and acquiring knowledge;
- Have an ability to think and plan strategically;
- An embedded understanding of the primary curriculum.
At St Margaret’s at Troy Town:
- Children are at the heart of all decision-making;
- We actively encourage and support creative thinking;
- We thrive whilst working together as an effective MAT team;
- CPD is tailored to your needs and those of the children;
- Your efforts are noticed and appreciated;
- Pupils and adults behave in a courteous and Christian manner.
Come and join our dedicated team of professionals at St Margaret’s who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of our children. All schools continually evolve in their drive for excellence. New opportunities, including career progression, are actively sought for all staff across the MAT. Collaboration with like-minded colleagues across the MAT is set up to provide; networking, support, quality assurance and friendship. If you think you would thrive in this environment we want to meet you.
Offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check and references.
Visits to look round and view the St Margaret’s at Troy Town are actively encouraged.
Please contact; Ms Linda Jobling (Headteacher)- 01634 843843
How to apply
Please complete application form attached, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org