Number on Roll: 315 Age Range: 2 – 11
Advertisement for Teacher Vacancies
KS2, KS1, FS1/2
All Saints Church of England Primary School is a very successful School located at the heart of the diverse community of Chatham, Kent. The school has 315 children on roll from Reception to Year 6 and the last Ofsted inspection graded the school “good” with outstanding features and we were recently rated as ‘outstanding’ by the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS).
In September 2015 with two other local Church Schools, we formed Medway Anglican Schools Trust and from September 2018 we will be opening our Nursery provision. We are a Teachfirst Flagship school and pride ourselves on supporting teachers who are early in their careers. As we continue to build on exciting times, due to a restructure and relocation of staff, we are now seeking to appoint a range of teachers to work in KS2, KS1 and FS1/2. Applications from NQTs are welcome and we are willing to consider part time applications too. We do request that you specify your part time or full time preference within your letter of application to us.
As a school, we are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil achievement
- Well organised
- Highly motivated.
In return we can offer you:
- Dedicated, supportive and friendly staff and governors
- Children who enjoy coming to school
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- An attractive, well resourced and maintained environment
- The opportunity to make a real difference to pupils within a caring school.
- Our Top Ten reasons for being here (see the attached poster of comments made by members of the whole school community)Informal visits to the school are both welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01634 338922 to arrange an appointment to come along and meet with us.
Closing date: 18 May 2018 Interviews: W/C 21 May 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions.
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the Board of Governors may take this information into consideration during the recruitment process
We reserve the right to research applicants on social media platforms and the internet, and the Board of Governors may take this information into consideration during the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please complete attached form and send via post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.