A unique opportunity has arisen which means we are looking to appoint an additional Teacher to join our friendly, supportive and highly committed team of professionals within our popular and growing school.
We are in the position of expanding our teaching team and are ideally looking for a great teacher with the right attitude is the most important qualification to join us!
Hoo St Werburgh Primary School is the place to be! We are a big school with a small school ethos and personal touch with an excellent track record of developing future leaders through our growing our own policy. Our last Ofsted report, in January 2016 where we achieved “Good” in every category, commented
“This is a rapidly improving school. Since the last inspection, the school has gone from strength to strength”
- Have QTS and a proven track record of great teaching and great outcomes for pupils.
- Have high expectations for all pupils, both academic and behaviour.
- Enjoy a collaborative approach to school improvement in a team environment.
- Have excellent delivery of phonics.
- Have a ready smile and a sense of humour.
- Be ambitious and career minded.
We can offer you:
- A well-resourced school – including the latest technology and teaching materials related to the new curriculum and amazing outdoor learning spaces.
- Staff who work closely together in year group teams to plan and deliver our exciting themed curriculum and provide mutual support and challenge. For those who wish to join in we also have social activities and exercise classes
- Bespoke training designed to meet the needs of our team from both external and internal trainers.
- A range of opportunities for career development throughout our Multi Academy Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
If this position interests, you and you want to know more you are very welcome to visit.
For further details, including the job description and full person specification please contact Mrs Natalie Oldman: PA to the Head of School on 01634 338040 for more information and to view the school
Closing Date: 17th May 2018 noon
Interviews: Monday 21st May 2018
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.