Calling all teachers who are looking to develop their leadership skills at Fairview and to take a lead in literacy across the school at our large primary school! Fairview is graded good and has wonderful pupils who are a joy to teach! We have a stable and experienced staff team and have excellent links with the community.
If you are an experienced Key Stage 2 practitioner looking for a school that has clear expectations, a hands on approach to leading learning and is well organised, then please come and see us! We have a range of experience throughout the school and our structure of staff development is a supportive one through coaching.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Inspire and excite our Key Stage 2 children, enabling them to develop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life at Fairview Community Primary
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We offer excellent professional development opportunities.
We would also offer:
- Collaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships and improving work life balance
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staff members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all children
We are conveniently located 25 minutes from the Dartford Bridge which is a clear journey both ways for applicants living in Essex. Maidstone is also a 25 minute journey.
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School Business Manager Julie Trundle at email@example.com or by phone on 01634 338710 to arrange a visit, or visit our website for more information about the school www.fairviewprimary.co.uk/
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing date: 21 May 2018
Interviews: 23 and 24 May 2018
How to apply
Please download the application form. completed application forms should be emailed to Julie Trundle, School Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org