KS2 Class Teacher required for September 2018
Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to put children first?
The Pilgrim School as the lead practitioners in The Pilgrim Multi Academy Trust, is seeking to recruit an excellent class teacher to join our welcoming and friendly community of committed and supportive staff. We are looking for a teacher with proven skills or a NQT with potential, who has the motivation to contribute our already outstanding team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all children;
- Inspire our children to be resourceful, independent, creative and happy learners;
- Be an enthusiastic team member who shares the vision and ethos of the school;
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children;
- Have a strong knowledge of the progression and expectations of the curriculum;
- Have good sense of humour, a caring disposition and a passion for indoor and outdoor learning - a good pair of wellies are essential!
At The Pilgrim School:
- Children are at the heart of all decision-making;
- We actively encourage and support creative thinking;
- We thrive whilst working together as an effective team;
- The environment is second to none and stimulating at every turn;
- We provide support, guidance and mentoring from senior and middle leaders;
- CPD is tailored to your needs and those of the children;
- Your efforts are noticed and appreciated;
- Pupils and adults behave in a courteous and Christian manner.
The Pilgrim Multi Academy Trust is a small group of Church Schools who have established excellent cross-school relationships to ensure that our academies benefit from both the very best of remaining small whilst enjoying larger collaborations.
Come and join our dedicated team of professionals who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of our children. This school continually evolves in its drive for excellence. New opportunities, including career progression, are actively sought for all staff across the MAT. Collaboration with like-minded colleagues across the MAT is set up to provide; networking, support, quality assurance and friendship. If you think you would thrive in this environment we want to meet you.
Offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check and references.
Visits to look round and view the school are available upon request. Please contact office manager, Mrs Diane Adams for an appointment (01634 335959 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: 4pm on 21st May 2018
Interviews: 24th May 2018
How to apply
Please download the attached application pack. Please return your completed application form to email@example.com