We wish to appoint an experienced ksy stage 1 teacher for three days per week (0.6 fte) from 24 April 2019 tp August 2019 to cover maternity leave in Year 1. There may be the possibility of this post extending beyond August 2019, subject to the needs of the school.
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Nuture and excite our key stage 1 children, enabling them to devlop their skills so they can be enthusiastic, independent problem solvers.
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to ongoing professional development
- contribute to to the wider life at Fairview Community Primary
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take th lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We offer professional dvelopment opportunities
We also offer
- Callaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships and improving work life balance
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staf members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions.
- A supportive working culture that focuses in positive learning behaviours and high expectations for children.
This is a prt time position for three days per week (Wednesday to Friday)
We encourage candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School Business Manager Julie Trundle at email@example.com or by phone on 01634 338710 to arrange a visit or visit our website for more information about the school www.fairviewprimary.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening , including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6 March at noon
Interview Date: Week commencing 11 March 2019
How to apply
Please download the application form below and return to School Business Manager, Julie Trundle Email: firstname.lastname@example.org