Saxon Way Primary School, based in Gillingham, is a 2-form entry primary school and is part of the Griffin Schools Trust, with a commitment to providing high quality education.
Our children are energetic and friendly and enjoy taking responsibility for themselves and others. The school and Children’s Centre is set in impressive grounds, with a recently refurbished building offering a bright, modern learning environment.
We are looking for:
- A qualified HLTA
- A HLTA who is keen to work as part of a team
- A passion for raising the achievement of all children
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- An effective communicator with staff, parents and children
- A HLTA who can provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Supervise/cover whole classes or groups.
- Collaborate with teachers/managers to organise and teach classes and contribute to planning in the planned absence of a teacher including PPA
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and well organised environment
- Operate a key-person system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff
- Contribute to planning, observations and reports
- Work as part of a highly motivated, professional team
- Provide high level, good quality support for children in the classroom and during playtime and lunch break.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and should be arranged via the school office by telephoning 030006508400
Due to the anticipated high number of applications, please assume that your application is unsuccessful if you do not hear from the school.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2019
How to apply
You can view the job description and apply online from the links attached.