WAINSCOTT PRIMARY SCHOOL
Just north of Rochester…….minutes from the M2 motorway
Date required: As soon as possible
We are looking for a special individual who can help to cover a maternity leave. The role is to deliver a high quality family support programme whilst improving parental engagement and relationships between school and home. Your role will be wide ranging, with the over-arching task of supporting our pupils and families to reduce barriers to learning. You will work alongside teaching staff and existing pastoral systems to provide an extra layer of support for pupils and families. You will need to be able to build relationships with families facing difficult circumstances.
Do you tick our boxes…????
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Energy, determination, professionalism & high levels of confidentiality
- Strong organisation & self-management skills
- Friendly and with a sense of human and perspective
- Possess a non-judgemental approach and have lots of patience and understanding
Do we tick your boxes…????
- Over 400 amazing children in a growing two form entry primary school
- Creative school with a positive and friendly ethos
- Fabulous modern facilities in our new building
- Minutes off the M2 motorway near Rochester
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children and families within our school community
Wainscott Primary School and Nursery is a popular and growing school, situated on a brand new site, located 15 minutes south of Bluewater, just off the M2. Our growing roll reflects the increasingly diverse and culturally rich community we serve and have a strong reputation for offering an inclusion, broad and rich curriculum.
Please contact the school office on 01634 332550 and speak to Mel our School Business Manager or email her on email@example.com if you wish to view the school.
Further information about our school can be found on our website www.wainscott.medway.sch.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed application form.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.